COVID-19 secure procedures
Drop-off and collection
Due to the rise and risks associated with COVID-19, we are implementing a new procedure for the drop-off an collection of dogs:
- All dogs must have a pre-booked appointment.
- When entering the car park, please park and call to let us know you are here. If you do not have a mobile phone, ring the doorbell and return to your car.
- A member of staff will let you know when you can enter the reception area.
- Please be respectful of others and keep your distance; don't enter reception unless asked to do so.
- You must retain your dogs' collar and lead, and we will take your dog through on our own leads.
- Please allow extra time, you may be waiting a little longer than usual – please bear with us, we are working hard to ensure the safety of your family and our own.
- If anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19, please inform us and don't allow your dog to attend any appointments until safe to do so.
- Please do not attend without an appointment.
- Watch the following video to see the new procedures in action:
Grooming appointments are currently being taken from Monday 11th May 2020. Priority will be given to any dogs with welfare issues related to grooming, i.e. matting. Dogs must arrive on time for their appointments and follow the new procedures for drop-off. Appointments may take slightly longer than usual, and we urge customers not to arrive for collection until we have called you.
Daycare will be available from Monday 11th May 2020, with priority given to keyworkers and NHS staff. Dogs must be pre-booked, with pre-arranged drop-off and collection times. The drop-off and collection procedure must be followed by anyone dropping off or picking up dogs.
We have now cleared a backlog of orders and are available to deliver to your door (contactless with contactless payment options) with DPD 48 hour delivery at no extra charge.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and understanding during these difficult times.
The School of Dogs Team (Scott, Jennie, Jazz & Mia) 🐶