01270 625 279
An average grooming session will last between 1.5 – 2 hours.
Here is a general step by step guide of what the full grooming process involves.
- We start the grooming session with coat examination and a consultation with the customer to discuss required style they want to achieve.
- After this we conduct a health check, during the health check we examine eyes, ears, gums, teeth and skin.
- After the health check we will start the bath, we have a wide range of shampoos to suit every coat and skin type, we will use the shampoo that is best suited for your dog. While in the bath we will express your dog’s anal glands if required.
- When the bath is complete we will move on to the drying process, we start this simply by removing as much excess water from the coat with a towel, then we move on to the fully drying the coat with our variable speed blast dryers while brushing through the coat, For double coated dogs this will help to strip the undercoat/malt.
- Now it’s time to move on to the hair cut, we will now clip or scissor trim your dog to achieve your preferred style.
- After the hair cut is complete we will move on to cleaning/plucking of the ears and clipping and filing of the claws.
- We complete the grooming session with a finishing spray (cologne/coat conditioner/shine spray) leaving the coat looking nice and healthy with a pleasant aroma.
We only use the best range of professional natural products in our salon.
Call us today to discuss your requirements.
Prices are a guide only and are determined by coat condition and required style. A fixed price can be given upon examination of the coat. Hand stripping is charged at Double.
Full groom includes Health Check, Anal Glands (Externally, if required), nail clip, ear clean & pluck, bath and clip or scissor cut.
Individual Grooming Services
We offer individual grooming services:
Bath & Blow Dry
Flea Shampoo Treatment